Saturday, August 30, 2014

Movie Theater Line

( I liked this song... I don't like it as much anymore. Whatever. Just note that, like most of my songs, this is completely fictional, despite the fact that I do know someone with the name Jesse. Or Jessie. Or something. This song has nothing to do with them; unfortunately, when I decide I want to use a name, I use it, whether I know someone with that name already or not. What can I say? I like names. :P )

I take back
What I took back
When I said "Never mind;
I thought you were someone else.
I'm sorry I cut in line.
I'll see you on Sunday;
Until then, goodbye."
Jesse, you knew what I was saying,
You knew what I was saying,
So I wish that you would say,
"The pleasure is mine;
I'd stand by you any time."
Next time I try to say
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment