Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm Not Afraid

( I do not own this picture. If it belongs to you and you would like me to remove it, please let me know, and I will. Thanks! )

I'm not afraid of falling,
Cause I'm not afraid to break.
I'm not afraid of dying,
Cause I've made enough mistakes.
I'm not afraid;
I'm not afraid.
I just want you to know
I love you
Before I go.
I'm not afraid of crashing,
Cause I'm not afraid to burn.
I'm not afraid of loving,
Cause I'm not afraid to learn.
I'm not afraid.
I just want you to know
That I love you
Before I go.
Too many times I've been
Afraid to cry.
Too often I haven't thought
To ask myself why.
It's time to let it go,
And let them think what they will.
I would jump off of here
Just to see the world stand still.
Because I'm not afraid;
I am not afraid.
I'm not afraid of looking,
Cause I'm not afraid to lose.
And I'm not afraid of smiling,
Cause I'm not afraid of you.
All this time I've been hiding,
I've been keeping it in,
Never once believing,
Not confiding in a friend.
But now I'm not afraid,
And before I go away,
I want you to see,
You've always meant
The world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment