Friday, August 19, 2011

Spoof-Free-A-Thon 4: I'm All Alone By The Light of The Moon

I'm all alone by the light of the moon,
And I'm happy for it to be that way,
I know that you'll be coming her soon,
But I don't have plans to stay,
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore.
I'm gonna fly right out the door,
I've grown my wings; it's time to soar,
I'm goin' away,
Have a lovely stay,
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore.
Someday we're gonna die,
Don'tcha know?
It's as good a time as any to say "goodbye,
I gotta go,"
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore.
If you call I won't answer the phone,
I don't wanna hear from you,
Right now I just need to be alone,
And there's nothing you can do.
Knock as loud as you want,
I'm not comin' to the door,
And I'm not happy here anymore.
Just keep your distance, won't ya' boy?
Your staying here gives me no joy.
I won't stay, I won't play, go away,
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore,
No, I'm not happy here,
This place brings me no cheer,
And I'm not happy here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment