Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If I Died Tomorrow

REFRAIN:
If I died tomorrow I want to dance today,
I want to let my hair get in my way,
I want to talk and sing and laugh and cry,
I want to do all these things,
If tomorrow I die.

They say we should live everyday as if it were our last,
Well, there really isn't anything I can do about the past,
But if I started now I'd do things differently,
I wouldn't care about the people there when I cry and sing.
If tomorrow were my last day I would read up every book,
I would tell my friends I love them and ignore that funny look,
I would hug them and kiss them and not tell them so they don't cry,
Those are the things I'd want to do if I knew I was going to die.
REFRAIN


< I didn't realize this much of my song actually got saved! This isn't everything I wrote, but hey, at least it's part of it, so I'll share it. Man, if the whole thing would have been saved, this would have been awesome! >


No comments:

Post a Comment