Friday, May 23, 2014

Search For A Place Called Home

I can't believe this;
I know you're leaving.
Don't you know
I was just healing?
I'm not even gonna say hello.
Don't say you know,
Because I'm hurting more than you,
But don't you worry,
I promised I'd take care of myself.
Just don't blow the stars
Out like bubbles;
Can't you see my heart's in trouble?
They're lighting my way
On my search for a place to call home.
I know you're gonna leave,
So just go;
It's a swearch I have to do
On my own,
And you've already found
Yourself a home.
It's just not a place
Where I belong.
Yours is a different world,
From mine, a different song.
You think everything's fine;
The same as it used to be.
But even though you're here,
You're still gone;
Even when I'm with you,
Nobody's with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment