Friday, May 23, 2014

Crocodilin'

( I do not own the picture in this post. If it belongs to you and you would like me to remove it, please let me know, and I will do so. Thank you! )


I just haven' got the time to
Stand around listening to ou
Tell me how stupid you think I am.
I think I hate myself enough
Already for the both of us,
But I wouldn't expect you to understand.
REFRAIN:
Yet somehow after all your griping,
All your angry letter typing,
You come around crocodile-smiling,
Thinking I'm still gonna be your friend.

If you hate me, go away;
No one's going to make you stay.
Don't let the door bite you one the way out.
Just take your insults with you, dear;
There is no one who wants them here.
Finally you are the one who gets to doubt.
REFRAIN

You said nothing that I do
Would ever be enough for you.
I agree; it's time I stopped trying.
Well, I'm sorry if I sound rude;
It's just something I learned from you.
You could learn something from me 'bout crying.
REFRAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment