Sunday, April 14, 2013

Train Wreck From Hell

< A song about being tired of other people trying to force their stereotypes and opinions and personal rules on you. A song about wishing for a better life; one without as much pressure; one where you make less mistakes; one where people notice all the good things about you instead of all the bad ones.> 


Life is rarely all that,
It is cut out to be;
A thousand different people,
Throwing their opinions at me.
Sometimes it's a train ride;
Sometimes it's a train wreck,
From Hell.
Someday I'll solve the puzzle;
For now I've got to break the spell.
I am still the girl who's
Her own worst enemy;
Tired of a world that,
Thinks it's got the better of me.
I tell the world to shut it,
I tell the world to get out of
My hair;
Tell it I really don't care.
I've got more important things
To worry about;
Like how to get out.
I just wanna get out,
Of this train wreck from Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment