Thursday, April 18, 2013

Confident And Sisterly

<Because I LOVE songs about friendship, here's another one!>

Now that you are gone and far away,
I realize just how close we are.
I can never find quite the words to say;
Nothing goes that far.
You are more than just a friend to me;
This love is confident and so sisterly.

Now that miles and hours keep us apart,
I feel like part of me is missing;
But I'll always carry you in my heart,
And I'll keep waiting,
For the time that brings you back to me.
This love is confident and so sisterly.

Memories in frames upon my shelf,
Serve as gentle reminders to me,
That I will not always be by myself;
You will be with me.
There's a love that unites you and me;
This love is confident and so sisterly.

1 comment:

  1. I really, really, really, REALLY like this one. :) :)

    ReplyDelete