Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dreams

< I think I must have been crazy when I wrote this... oh well! Nothing new there, right? :P :) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!>

Burning walls and drowning people,
Demons crawling up the steeple;
I must dream the most disturbing things.
Once I dreamed that you grew wings,
And flew away from me.
Ticking clocks and clackiong type,
Help me pass a restless night,
But I think that it would help,
Even more if you were here.
REFRAIN:
Why'd you have to go and steal my dreams?
You've made me have nightmares about beautiful things;
Don't tell me that you're sorry, I don't care,
Just promise me that someday,
You're coming back here.

People walking past my window;
They have no clue what they don't know.
All of my dreams are becoming real;
Now I can't tell how I feel.
You once wanted my heart,
And I shared it willingly,
But you tore the thing apart,
Leaving none of it for me.
REFRAIN

Clouds are gathering in my eyes,
Trying to wash away your lies,
But the tears that fall aren't good enough;
Where's my diamond in the rough?
I'd trade my life for you,
But my life's already throug;
Though I still sit here breathing,
I am dead since you're leaving.
I still think of you as friend.
REFRAIN

<SPOKEN: Come back... Come back.... You promise... Hurry... Something's breaking down here...>

No comments:

Post a Comment