Sunday, August 27, 2017

( )

I'm not afraid of the dark
(Oh yes I am)
I'll do it myself
(No, I can't)
I don't need people
(Oh yes I do)
I don't need people
(I need you)
I don't care
(Those words sting)
I give up
(Are you listening?)
I don't care
(How could you?)
I give up
(What can I do?)
I'm not afraid
(I feel so scared)
I don't need help
(Is anyone there?)
Just go away
(Please come back)
Just go away
(I don't mean that)
It's not my fault
(I'm so sorry)
I'm sorry
(I don't know what to do)
I'm sorry
(Just say I forgive you)
Just go away
(Don't go too far)
I'm glad you're my friend
(I don't know why you are)
I don't know
(I can't explain)
Please forgive me
(I don't think you can)
Nothing's wrong
(I can't tell you)
How was your day?
(I miss you)
I don't need help
(Please help me)
I'm just tired
(I can't sleep)
I love you
(Do you hate me?)
I'm okay
(I don't know who to be)
It's not your fault
(I think I've wasted your time)
Something came up.
(You've wasted mine,)

No comments:

Post a Comment