Saturday, September 27, 2014

Your Face

+Alena Grobien  I know this will make you laugh:)
(I don't own these pictures. If they're yours and you'd like me to remove them, please let me know, and I will! Thank you! :) )

REFRAIN:
Your eyes are like the stars burning in the sky;
I can feel them burning, burning into mine.
I feel like you can see right through me;
Every single thought, every memory.
I'm not sure it's a feeling I like,
'Cuz I'm not the kind to ever open up.
I just know that I like you,
And maybe that's enough.

So follow me; we're racing to the tracks;
When we get there we can just collapse.
And I'm laughing, 'cuz I thought
That you were only my friend,
But now I never want you to let go of my hand.*
REFRAIN

Your nose wrinkles when you'er laughing with me;
You're smile's gonna be my favorite memory.
Your face is a beautiful thing;
'Speci'lly when it looks at me.
Boy, I never thought someone could fall in love with me.
REFRAIN

Keep holding my hand as you walk me home;
I don't ever want you to let go.
Please forget about your phone;
Don't listen to it ringing.
If you touch it then we'll no longer be alone.
REFRAIN

Let me tell you things that no one else knows;
Let me unboard all of my windows.
Let me take the rusty lock
Off of the door on my heart;
One look in your eyes, and I never want to be apart.
REFRAIN

I never dance, but you make me want to;
You can wash away my midnight blues.
Just take my other hand, boy;
Just tell me what to do.
You can make your whole family and me rock with you.
REFRAIN

You fit me just right, like a brand new shoe;
I only want to hold hands with you;
Only want to see your face.
Promise you'll never leave;
Promise that the only girl you'll ever love is me.
REFRAIN



* But now I never want to let go of your hand?




1 comment: