Saturday, September 27, 2014

Afford The Pain (Hello Again)

( :P I guess for me this is sort of a mix of a bunch of things. The ending, though? I have no idea where that came from. This was originally just supposed to be another friendship song.)

It's already five o' clock,
And I just don't know what to do;
Everything I ever loved
Had something to do with you.
I don't want to forget
You're beautiful smile,
Or all those good memories,
But were they worth the pain
Of goodbye?
REFRAIN:
Goodbye, Goodbye,
I said;
Goodbye, Goodbye,
You said,
Til our paths should
Cross again.
Goodbye, Goodbye;
We just fool ourselves.
Goodbye, Goodbye;
We are by ourselves.
Oh, I don't know if
I can afford the pain.

It's already been five years,
And I just can't stop missing you.
I've gotta get out of here;
I've got nothing left to lose.
But why should I forget
All the memories,
When the painful goodbye is
Now a permanent part
Of me?
REFRAIN

I don't want to say hello;
Won't tell anyone hello again.
Everyone I ever loved
Has had to go away;
Everybody I loved.
I am done with friends;
I can't say goodbye again.
Oh, but maybe I'm wrong;
What if I am?
REFRAIN

Well, it's five o' clock now;
I'm writing a letter to you.
Just what you made me promise
I'd remember to do.
Everything that I've loved,
It points back to you.
And so you may be gone now,
But I don't want to lose you.
I won't lose you.
REFRAIN

Hello again;
I have to believe.
We'll cross paths again,
You and me.
Hello again;
I just can't give up.
I'll finally tell you
That I'm in love...
Hello again.

No comments:

Post a Comment