Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Not Happy Here Anymore

< I thought I already posted this... :/  Oh, I thought about changing that line about 'keep your distance, won't you boy', but then the next line wouldn't have rhymed. :P I guess this song is especially fitting since everyone's moving away now...>

I'm all alone by the light of the moon,
And I'm happy for it to be that way,
I know that you'll be coming here soon,
But I don't have plans to stay.
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore,
I'm gonna fly right out the door,
I've grown my wings; it's time to soar,
I'm goin' away,
Have a lovely stay,
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore.
Someday we're gonna die,
Dont'cha know?
It's as good a time as any to say, "Goodbye,
I've gotta go."
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore.
If you call I won't answer the phone,
I don't wanna hear from you,
Right now I jsut need to be alone,
And there's nothing you can do.
Knock as loud as you want; I'm not coming to the  door,
And I'm not happy here anymore.
Just keep your distance, won't ya' boy?
You're staying here gives me no joy.
I won't stay, I won't play, go away,
'Cause I'm not happy here anymore.
No, I'm not happy here anymore,
This place brings me no cheer,
And I'm not happy here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment