Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby Love

Refrain:
Baby love,
Maybe love,
Wasn't meant for one so samll,
But, baby love,
Maybe love,
Could have caught you after all.

I loved you before you were born,
Now you're born I love you more,
As you lay in my lap,
As I sing you to sleep,
I can't help but wonder,
Baby love.
Refrain

You're noisy for one so small,
But I love you just the same,
I'll love you when you're big;
I know babies don't stay,
Little love.
Refrain.

Oh, my baby when I'm sad,
You laugh and make me happy,
And when you start to cry,
Oh, then how you scare me,
Cradle love!
Refrain.
< This is for all the babies in my life. :) I'm not exactly sure how or why I thought of it, but now that I think of it, I think it is a bit like my own version of Baby Mine, one of my favorite Disney songs. :) >

No comments:

Post a Comment