Friday, September 6, 2013

Lonely



Can you explain to me,
Why I'm so lonely,
With so many dear people all around?
Can you explain to me,
Why I hear screaming,
When singing seems to be the only sound?
I can get so confused;
I'm feeling overused,
There's nothing but rain on the ground.
If we should meet by chance,
Give me a second chance,
To try and escape from this crowd.
Because to me
I feel most lonely,
When I have more than one or two
Dear people around.

Should I forget your name,
I beg you, please don't blame
Me;
My mind doesn't work so well right now.
And if you should by chance,
Think that you have glanced,
A tear on my cheek, please have your doubts!
Sometimes I'm so afraid,
 For reasons unexplained;
I've become my own worst enemy.
So please just be my friend,
Even if and even when,
I act like I don't want you around.
Because to me,
I still feel lonely,
When I haven't even one
Dear friend around.



No comments:

Post a Comment