Friday, January 16, 2015

Wish We Knew It Back When

I'm thinking of adding to/ editing this one, but I'm kind of not having any ideas right now. My mind and work have been very preoccupied with other things. I'm hoping to make thing month a "Guest Writers" month and take a break from writing myself, so please, feel free to share your songs and poetry, or even your short stories or artwork if you'd like! :)

I used to think there was always a right choice;
Used to wonder, used to worry if I knew what it was.
Now I'm looking off the edge at the choices I've made,
And I'm starting to think it could've gone many ways.
REFRAIN
It's okay, kay, kay, kay, kay, kay,
Yeah.
It's okay, kay, kay, kay, kay, kay,
Yeah.
I didn't blow it;
You didn't blow it.
We made it through it;
I wish we knew it then.
I wish we knew it back when.

I used to think I had no right to say what I thought;
Used to think that everything I did was wrong.
Now I'm looking at the smiles on so many faces,
And I'm thinking just maybe I'm gonna go places.
REFRAIN





No comments:

Post a Comment