Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Don't You Know

(I do not own these pictures. If they're yours and you want me to remove them, please let me know, and I will. Thank you!)

Third times lucky, so they said,
But also three strikes and you're dead;
Makes me scared to love again,
Don't you know?
Everyone lies, or else they leave;
I just want someone who's there for me,
And makes me want to fall in love again,
Don't you know?
Handsome's fine, and so is charm,
But what I want's an "I'll do no harm,"
And a man to teach me what trust is again,
Don't you know?
So if you feel like me,
Then go on and grab a seat;
I'm willing to talk at least.
You're a refreshing change
From the views of the modern age,
And at least we could be friends.
Don't you know,
You feel like my first time again?


No comments:

Post a Comment