Saturday, February 18, 2012

Waiting For A Dream

You don't understand why you can't have this dance,
Why everyone's on the floor but me and you,
Well, it isn't your fault, an' it's okay if you leave,
I'm just waiting for a dream come true.

REFRAIN
Yeah, I'm waiting for a dream come true,
That doesn't mean I'm not in love with you,
It just means dancing in circles puts me to sleep,
And I'm staying up for a dream come true.

You're dancing with my friends but keep looking my way,
I can see you're not happy about doing this,
But so long as they're happy, I'm happy, too,
So don't cry, just let me do what I wish.
REFRAIN

Don't think I won't dance with you 'cause I'm dancing with the devil,
If I won't dance with and angel, how could I dance with him?
But the world is already revolving enough to make me dizzy,
And if I fall I'll drown, 'cause I can't swim.
REFRAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment