Monday, January 9, 2012

Candy Canes- Not Quite

You are my "Kitty-Cane,"
You're always on my brain,
You think taht I'm insane,
Just for lovin' you
                    You are my "Kitty-Cane,"
                    You're always on my brain,
                    You're driving me insane,
                    You don't know what people think of you
                                                                             You are my "Kitty-Cane,"
                                                                             But you must be insane,
                                                                             You think no one with a brain,
                                                                              Could possibly love you.


< I wrote this song using Nina's name, but it has NOTHING to do with her- or anybody, really. It's just a song I came up with. Sorry for the crazy way I typed it up. It has to do with how I sing it. :) >

No comments:

Post a Comment