Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Catch-Up Three...

...And we danced,
Across that floor,
We danced like we done never danced before.
Yeah, we danced,
Dosey-doe,
Hand in hand,
And toe stepping on toe,
And I will never forget,
How we got wet,
'Cause we didn't mind dancing in the rain.
So yeah, we danced,
Across that floor,
We danced like we done never danced before,
Yeah, we danced,
And I can't help but wonder,
If he would change a thing,
If we could go back now,
And just dance.-

AND I wrote more to this, but you don't get to see it. X) I consider it unfinished, because I wrote an ending, but I don't like it, so I'm not posting it, and someday, MAYBE I'll finally come up with a reasonable wrap up. :) Also, there's a little story behind this song- no, it didn't actually take place, as you may have guessed. But I DID hear a song on the radio I like-ished one night, and I decided to write my own version- one that didn't take place in a bar. :P This is the result. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment