Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tell Me What I've Got To Do


I know I'm no fairy tale princess,
But I'd try my best for you.
We may have widely different interests,
But my big interest is you.
If there's any chance we could work it out,
Baby, just tell me what I've got to do.
I'm losing sleep, but I don't mind,
As long as I don't lose you.
I'm not sure I'm not someone that I hate;
Could you help me be more like you?
I'd do anything if we could work this out;
I'm just waiting for the word from you.
I'm losing my mind, but I don't care;
Just tell me that I've got you.
Come on, darling; we can work this out;
Just tell me what I've got to do.
I know I'm no fairy tale princess;
I know life is no dream come true.
I know I'm no Doctor's Companion,
But I could use a Rory like you.
I'm not looking for someone to take for granted;
I'm looking for a chance to be true.
I want to hold your hand, and never let you go;
Just tell me what I've got to do.
What do you want me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment