Sunday, May 6, 2012

Enigma of the Doors

< I was originally going to call this Enigma, but then I decided to change it, just in case I came up with more enigmas. If you think you figure out the answer, tell me, because I don't know what it is. XD... I also meant to show it to Naina Bird yesterday, but I forgot. :P>

One door is black,
One door is white,
One door is covered,
In the stars of night.
Behind one is a beast,
Behind one is a child,
Behind one is the key,
To taming the wild.
The beast is your friend,
The child a beast,
The key is the key,
To your release.
You're destined to choose,
That which you don't want,
But you won't want to turn back,
And if you do, you can't.
If you choose the beast,
He'll show you the way.
If you choose the child,
She'll lead you astray.
If you choose the key,
You'll never know,
What would have happened,
If you chose not to go.
You can choose not to to,
Through any door;
You can choose to wake up,
Without knowing more;
You can choose to give in,
You can choose to ignore,
The pleading for help,
You can't help but hear;
But if you choose to wakt up,
It may still be in your ear.
But who needs your help-
Key, beast, or child?
And if you choose to help,
Will you ever escape the wild?
Then here is a clue,
To help you on your way;
One needs your help,
But will not show it,
One pretends to need help,
And may receive it,
But if you give it,
You shall not leave it.
The one whop needs it,
Should not receive it.
But the one who does not,
Needs something different;
You need something, too,
Though you don't know it yet,
But if you help the wrong one,
What shall you get?
From one you shall get what you need,
But don't want,
From one you shall get what you want,
But don't need,
From the other you'll get only disaster,
But help someone else on the way.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That was really, really good. I really really liked that! Amazing!
    No, sorry, I don't know what the answer is.
    Do YOU know who needs the help, who doesn't need the help, etc, and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    I thought you'd like it.
    Well, I sort of had an idea, but not completely...
    Not enough to make it solvable. lol
    :)
    I do think this is one of my better songs, though.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the author doesn't know the answer, how will anyone figure it out?!?!?!? :) So what was your idea?

    ReplyDelete